Developing Bliss Photo Booth | Logan Utah Photographer

So the news is out and I couldn't be more thrilled! I have invested in a photo booth to go along with Developing Bliss Photography! Things are up and going and people are booking it already, I don't blame them since it is super cool!
 
I have always loved photo booths. I can still remember the 1st wedding reception I went to that had a photo booth! I am pretty sure my husband and I stayed there taking photos for a good 20 minutes! It was so fun with the props and prints, ohhh it was great!
 
I am so excited to offer this new service to not only my brides, but to all those in my area!
 
If you are interested in booking The Booth visit the click on The Booth tab of this blog or just CONTACT me for more info!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!