It's the little things (Logan Utah Photographer, Ogden Utah Photographer)

Its the little things in life that make me smile! 
Its the little things in life that warm my heart and help me remember those I love. For over a year now this little guy has been making me smile. Let me tell you why :)
This is not just any ordinary bunny. Several years ago my sister-in-law, Christa, was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was a young mother of 4 with energy and a HUGE love for life! As many of you know Cancer comes with too many tests, surgeries, scans and treatments. For almost all (if not all) of her major procedure my brother would buy her a new stuffed animal. 
After she passed away my bother let my kids pick a stuffed animal of hers. Kollister picked this bunny.
He LOVES his bunny and takes it all around the house. I find "bunny" in the best places.. always with this little smile on his face. 
It makes my heart happy to have a reminder of my sweet sister-in-law around my house.
It just warmed my heart so much one day I decided to capture a picture of him. From there on out I will find "bunny" here and there and run and grab my camera to take a pic.
It is the little things in life that make me smile :) 

2 comments:

  1. i love this! The little things are definitely the best and most treasured. It's like your sister in law is always there helping you smile, i'm glad it keeps her spirit alive. So sorry for your loss though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be a children's book called "My Bunny" ..... Could make a million..... Or maybe thousands. ..... Or maybe hundreds. ...... I would buy one for $7.59 plus tax. Dad

    ReplyDelete

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!