Senior Rep Program (Logan Utah Photographer, Ogden Utah Photographer)

Last year I opted out of doing a senior rep program and as the year went on I MISSED IT!!! I missed my seniors.. I am not making that mistake again this year! So… here it goes
Developing Bliss Senior Rep Program
Requirements-
~Must be Graduating in 2018
~Must be living within 40 miles of 84302
~You and your parents must agree to promote only for Developing Bliss Photography for senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire school year.
~Parent or Guardian must sign a senior release form.
Incentives
~Free senior session.
~Free dance portraits for you and your date throughout the year.
~A Senior Rep spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests!

EXTRA INCENTIVES
~You will receive $20 per session referred.
~You will receive $100 per wedding referred.

APPLY NOW!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!