Month of Love! | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Cache Valley Photographer

What is you favorite holiday?
Mine is valentines day! I don't mean to stress the hubby out, but I know that when valentines day comes up he gets a little nervous! He knows its my favorite holiday and he just wants to make it special to me. The reason valentines day is my favorite isn't because of the gifts (though I do like gifts) not because of the chocolates (though I do like chocolates) and not because of the flowers (though I do like flowers), it is because you get a Great excuse to show everybody around you how much you love them!
I LOVE love. Call  me cheesy or corny, but I do! That is probably one of the reasons I LOVE doing  wedding photography. I get to be a part of capturing that SWEET new love that exists between the soon to be or newly wed couples!

Logan utah wedding photographer, Logan utah photographer, cache valley photographer, utah wedding photographer
Anyway enough with the sap, I will get to the point! I am offering some GREAT promotions for February since it is the month of LOVE! I am sharing the LOVE! Plus if you share the love you get more LOVE!
Here is how it works!
Share this post on FB and get %10 off a session. Share a photo from my facebook page and get another %10 off a session. Refer a friend that books a session and get... wait for it %30 off a session! That is a total of %50 off a session (this does exclude wedding sessions)!!!! I have to be able to track your shares and your friend has to mention your name as a referral.

Plus $100 off any wedding session booked in February!

Now do you know how much I love you?

Contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!