Breana Smith Senior (Photographer In Logan Utah, Photographer IN Brigham City)

INTRODUCING>>>>>>> Breanna Smith!!

This Beautiful young women represents so much of what I look for in a senior rep! She really has a good (and quite lovely) head on her shoulders! Lets hear what she had so say to my questions shall we? 

 1.I go to Box Elder High School go Bees! 

2.my favorite food would have to be pasta or anything Italian especially olive garden 

3.my favorite song would have to be strings by Shawn mendas. But I've gotten hooked on the new Taylor Swift album jamming out with my girls 

4. I am planning on maybe serving a mission and then going to USU into elementary education 

 5. I am in the Box Elder Productions I enjoy being in plays and singing also I do color guard/ winter guard 

6. Favorite movie is just anything Disney I'm a Disney nerd! 

7.my favorite quote is, "Girls can do anything boys can do and we can do it in high heels!"

 8. My hero's are my parents because they have shown me I can be me and support me in everything I do


And there you have it!! Now you know alittle something about Breanna!! 

And did you know you can make Breanna some CASH?!?! 
Book a photography session through Breanna and she gets PAID! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!