A fathers love {Logan Utah Photographer}

Sometimes as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and photographer I get busy.... really busy. I don't know if you all know this, but I am a mother of 3 amazing boys ages 6,4 and 2. So ya.. my life is kinda crazy at times. I think that is why this special moment that I was a part of ment so much for me....
Let me set up the scene for you... I had a been photographing this amazing wedding for about 4 hours when the DJ announced the Daddy Daughter dance. I grabbed my camera and headed to the dance floor...
**Now this background info here... this dad had been following us around all night with his camcorder. We joked that he was going to be following them around the honeymoon with it.. It wasn't until I called for the brides family to join together for the family picture that I realized... this was his baby girl.. a family of 3 boys and 1 girl... she was his baby girl....

Back to the story.. Things started light hearted a fun... but soon I began to see what I had realized during that family picture... this was his baby girl.


 As the song "butterfly kisses" played in the background everybody watched as these 2 danced together. I just tried to imagine what was going on in her mind and his. What  a sweet moment. I couldn't take enough pictures. I wanted to capture every smile and every tear that was shed. I thought about how it was for me when I got married. How it must have been for my parents. She was strong and beautiful as they danced, he was too.. I think he taught her well.

When their song ended Dad took his daughter by the arm and walked her over to her new husband. 

I thought about my boys.. I realized that I wont be the only woman in their life forever. But I will always be their mother.


Okay... kinda sappy... kinda cheesy... but it was SOO beautiful... I know a picture can say a thousand words.. but I wanted to say a few too :)












 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!