Beginngers Workshop (Brigham City Utah Photographers)

One of my goals for 2017 is to help more
 share more
be more! 
To start the year off I am going to be doing a Beginners Workshop! 
It is going to be a 3 hr workshop packed full of awesome learning! 
I am so excited to share with you some of the things  I have learned and put into use in my photography career!
You will walk away from this workshop better prepared to be a better photographer, momtographer, or protagrapher. 
Whatever your end goals are, if it involves a camera, THIS workshop is for you! 
Get to know your equipment!
Improve your photography 
Take steps to meeting your photography goals
Practice during our hands on portion
and ask question during our Q&A
Walk away with tools to help you along your journey! 

This is sure to be a BLAST! Because you know me.. there will be treats ;) 




 Developing Bliss Beginners Workshop By Ruth Crozier

Feb 18 2017
$20

Spots are limit so contact me to reserve yours today by contacting me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!