Perfered Vendor List (Logan Utah Photographer, Brigham City Utah Photographer)

 I am excited about some awesome changes that are taking place with Developing Bliss Photography!

I have worked with enough brides to know having a list of vendors on hand that I can recommend is HUGE! It is a great way to ensure my brides are happy and that their wedding day flows smoothly!

So I am reaching out to vendors of all sorts.
Cake Decorators, Wedding Decorators, Caterers,  Djs, Make Up Artists, Hair Stylists, Florist, Etc...

I meet with each bride, most at the beginning of the planning journey. I present vendor names and information for them. 

If you are interested in being a preferred vendor with Developing Bliss Photography please email me with a description of what you do.

Logan Utah photographer, Photographer in Logan Utah, Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Utah Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer Developingbliss@hotmail.comLogan Utah photographer, Photographer in Logan Utah, Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Utah Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer Logan Utah photographer, Photographer in Logan Utah, Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Utah Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer Logan Utah photographer, Photographer in Logan Utah, Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Utah Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer Logan Utah photographer, Photographer in Logan Utah, Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Utah Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer Logan Utah photographer, Photographer in Logan Utah, Logan Utah Wedding Photographer, Utah Photographer, Utah Wedding Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Developing Bliss Weddings

Investments

Twitter Updates

Website and Contact

Meet Your Photographer

Hey guys and gals! Its me Ruth! I am the photographer here at Developing Bliss Photography! I am a 30 something mother of 3 crazy boys! I love candy, fun and photography! I am lucky enough to be married to the love of my life and soul mate! I absolutely LOVE capturing blissful moments in life!